Looking to enjoy IPTV on your device with the SmartOne IPTV app? Follow our step-by-step tutorial to learn how to install the SmartOne IPTV app and configure it with your Cover IPTV subscription .
Step 1: Download the SmartOne IPTV app
To get started, download the SmartOne IPTV app on your device. You can find it in the Google Play Store for Android devices, in the App Store for iOS devices or even on your Smart TV store.
Step 2: Open the app and add your CoverTV subscription
- Once the application is installed, open it to the page displaying your mac code.
- With another device, go to https://smartone-iptv.com/plugin/smart_one/main_generate/
- Click on the “From M3u playlist URL” tab
- Mac TV: Copy the Mac code displayed on your application.
- Playlist Name: Name your playlist (Cover TV for example)
- M3u playlist: Copy the M3u URL obtained when subscribing to the Cover IPTV subscription. If you do not yet have a subscription, go to the our IPTV offers page and choose the offer that suits you best .
- Validate by clicking on Generate a Smart Key
Step 3: Enjoy Cover IPTV with SmartOne IPTV
Once you've added your subscription information, the SmartOne IPTV app should be ready to use. So enjoy a wide selection of TV channels, movies and series from your Cover IPTV subscription.
Remember that for the best experience, it is recommended to use a stable internet connection. You must also have a device compatible with the SmartOne IPTV application.
The SmartOne IPTV app, combined with a Cover IPTV subscription , offers an exceptional live TV experience, with a wide choice of channels and content. With the help of this tutorial, you now know how to install SmartOne IPTV. A simple tutorial to configure and enjoy your IPTV in minutes. And if you don't yet have a Cover IPTV subscription, go to our exceptional IPTV offers .